We are Currently Under Covid-19 Protocols....See All Below
- The Course, Practice Range, Practice Greens and Par-3 are Open!
- You May Make Reservations for Play at this Time
- We are Collecting for all Tee Time Reservations by One Credit Card Only
- Your Credit Card will be charged one day prior to your Reservation for all times Reserved
- Golf Carts are Not Included in the Reservation Fees!
- To Reserve and Pay for Carts, Please Call the Golf Shop 303.403.2542
- Golf Carts are Single Rider Only and are Limited!
- All Players Must Have Their Own Set of Clubs
Hours of Operations:
October 19th - 31st, 2020
- Golf Carts are not available after 1:30pm for 18 Holes, 3:00pm for 9 Holes
- All Golf Carts must be in by 6:00pm
- Range Hours are 9am - 6:00pm...Mats Only
November 1st -15th, 2020 (Daylight Savings)
- Golf Carts... are not available after 12:30pm for 18 Holes, 2:00pm for 9 Holes
- All Golf Carts must be in by 4:30pm
- Range Hours are 9am - 4:30pm...Mats Only
Reservations Open Daily at 9:30am
Golf Shop 8:30am - 6:30pm
Restaurant Limited Seating - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Carry Out 8:30am - 4:30pm
Bar Closed for Seating but Take Out is Available for Golfers
Apex Park and Recreation District COVID-19 Re-Opening Plan
Our mission at the Apex Park and Recreation District is to enhance the health of our community – socially, emotionally, and physically – by being a gathering place and trusted resource for a variety of activities and programs that connect people and improve their quality of life. We look forward to continuing this mission on behalf of our community as soon as possible.
Due to the Safer at Home order issued by Jefferson County, and based upon the plan issued by Governor Polis detailing a phased approach, we have decided to slowly open Apex facilities and programs on a rolling, phased basis according to recommendations and regulations which limit activities in our facilities and programs. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our staff and community. This document will outline what will open and when, what precautions we are taking, and requirements for the public to participate. All information will be posted to ApexPRD.org/virus and will be continually updated as we learn more information.
Golf Club Staff will be strictly enforcing the safety guidelines. Guests that cannot adhere to or respect the guidelines will be asked to leave. The following guidelines are in place and must be followed by all who utilize Indian Tree Golf Club. Please visit ApexPRD.org/facility/Indian-tree-golf-club for more information on guidelines to play.
- No walk-ups will be allowed, you must make a reservation prior to play
- Golf Carts will be available by reservation only and are limited to the first 70 reservations
- Only one person per cart unless riding with a cohabiting partner
- All Players Must Have Their Own Set of Clubs
- No personal golf carts are allowed
- No spectators or caddies will be allowed
- No rental clubs or pull carts are available
- All water has been removed from the course. A water fountain is available at the west entrance of the golf shop. Please come prepared
- Please bring you own face mask, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, and drinking water
- Golfers shall play without touching anything at the golf course except their own golf equipment during their entire time at the course
- All restrooms are closed except at the west entrance of the golf shop and the Par 3
- The Par 3 course is walk-on only and payment can be made only by credit card at the Par 3 shop
- Golf carts will be cleaned and disinfected after each use
- Scorecards and pencils are available
- The driving range will be opened on mats only and a 12-foot social distance will be in place
- Range balls and buckets will be disinfected after each use
- Range balls can be purchased only by credit card at the Par 3 shop
Food and Beverages
- There will be minimal food and beverage take-out service available through the west golf shop entrance. Carry out sandwiches and bottled beverages will be available
- The Restaurant is open for limited seating, the Bar is closed
- Please call the restaurant at 303.467.7179 at least 10 minutes prior to desired pickup to order and pay with credit card. No cash will be accepted
- Advance food order is preferred for speed of play. Orders will be filled and placed on table inside the west door for pickup
- By State and City Liquor Laws, You Are Not Permitted To Bring Alcohol Onto The Property!
Reservations and Payment
Tee times are available 7 days in advance
- Tee times will be accepted online at Indiantree.apexprd.org for walk-on golf only
- To reserve a tee time and a golf cart please call by phone at 303.403.2542. Carts are first come, first served
- A credit card will be collected for payment and charged the day prior to your reservation
- One payment is required for the entire reservation made
- Reservations of less than four may be paired with other golfers to fill out the foursome. You must be able to maintain a physical distance of at least six feet during your round. If you are not comfortable having a group join you, we encourage you to book and show up with your own four players
- No cash accepted.
- Gift cards/gift certificates and rain checks will be accepted. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. No refunds are available after 24 hours
Upon arrival at the course
- Playing guests must practice “social distancing” or will be denied access to the golf course. Always remain 6 feet away from all other players and staff
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time
- The Golf Shop is unavailable to guests. Please call the shop for any needed help at 303.403.2542
- Do not head to the first tee until your group is called by the golf shop staff
- Chipping and putting greens are open for warm up 15 minutes prior to your tee time
- Following play, guests must promptly exit the property
We Appreciate Your Business
Folklore has it that the famed “Indian Tree” was a rare Hackberry tree on the grounds of Indian Tree Golf Club. Its seed was toted westward by a young indian brave and planted at the crest of our local foothills below the splendid views and peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
With tree-lined Kentucky Bluegrass fairways, rolling terrain Penncross Bentgrass greens, and a picturesque clubhouse, the spirit and sacred atmosphere of this lone tree can now be felt throughout our delightful course, located just 20 minutes from downtown Denver.
Our staff prides itself on providing a private club experience for a municipal golf course price – so come prepared to have your expectations exceeded in every way.
We are here for your entertainment! Come feel the spirit!
Indian Tree Golf Club
7555 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003