Indian Tree Golf Club and Apex Park and Recreation District Covid Info
Health and Safety of our Staff and Community is our Highest Priority
Jefferson County Public Health Department recently rescinded their mask order to align with the new statewide order, which states any fully vaccinated individual may go without a mask in any setting unless the setting requires otherwise. Indian Tree GC and Apex will follow this new rescinded order and if you are not fully vaccinated, we recommend you wear a mask in all Apex facilities.
- The Course, Practice Range, Practice Greens and Par-3 are Open! Note: August 8th...Due to Heavy Use of the Range and Loss of Grass, We Are Now on Mats Until Further Notice
- You May Make Reservations for Play at this Time
- Tee Times are available 7 Days in Advance
- All Tee Time Reservations are held by Credit Card Only
- Your Credit Card will be Charged for the Full Price of Green Fees if the Reservation is not Canceled 24 Hours in Advance
- Golf Carts are Not Included in the Reservation or Fees
- All Players Must Have Their Own Set of Clubs
Current Hours of Operations:
- 1st Tee Time Most Days is 6:30am
- For Daily Openings and Closures due to Weather, Please call the Golf Shop 303.403.2542
Golf Carts, Rental Equipment
- Not available after 3:30pm for 18 Holes, 5:30pm for 9 Holes Last Cart Out
- All Golf Carts and Rentals must be in by 8:00pm
- Note: August 8th...Due to Heavy Use of the Range and Loss of Grass, We Are Now on Mats Until Further Notice
- Open 7:00am - Close 7:00pm All Ball Must Be Hit By 7:30pm
- Mowing Times: Mondays and Thursday Closes at 6:30pm, Tuesday and Fridays Opens at 8:00am
Golf Shop Hours
- 6:00am -8:00pm
- Open with Full seating 8:00am -6:00pm
- Take Out is Available for Golfers
- By State and City Liquor Laws, You Are Not Permitted To Bring Alcohol Onto The Property!
We Appreciate Your Business
Folklore has it that the famed “Indian Tree” was a rare Hackberry tree on the grounds of Indian Tree Golf Club. Its seed was toted westward by a young indian brave and planted at the crest of our local foothills below the splendid views and peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
With tree-lined Kentucky Bluegrass fairways, rolling terrain Penncross Bentgrass greens, and a picturesque clubhouse, the spirit and sacred atmosphere of this lone tree can now be felt throughout our delightful course, located just 20 minutes from downtown Denver.
Our staff prides itself on providing a private club experience for a municipal golf course price – so come prepared to have your expectations exceeded in every way.
We are here for your entertainment! Come feel the spirit!
Indian Tree Golf Club
7555 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003