From The President,
The Executive and Tournament Committees want to welcome you to the 2020 golf season and pass along some important dates and information about the Club.
- The Colorado golf season begins March 15, 2020 and ends November 15, 2020.
- Your 2019 handicap will remain active until April 5, 2020. Handicaps not renewed by April 5, 2020, will be deactivated, but can be reactivated anytime during 2020 upon receipt of a 2020 application and payment of membership dues.
- Men’s Club application and dues can only be paid online via The Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club’s website. Applications will be accepted as of January 4th.
- All tournament entries for 2020 are to be completed on Indian Tree Men’s Club’s website.
- Tournament schedule can be found on the Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club’s website, at the at the Golf Shop or attached to this email.
- The first tournament is the Kick-off shotgun on April 4th. Following the tournament will be the Spring Banquet and Membership Meeting.
- The PAC Race format details can be found on the Indian Tree Men’s Golf club’s website. New this year, PAC points are awarded for participation and placement in the Individual and Two Man Match Play events.
- All tournaments are active to sign up as of January 4th. Limited fields are Individual Match Play (32 Players) and Two Man Match Play (32 Teams)
- If have any questions, please feel free to contact me, a member of the Executive Committee or Tournament Committee.
Have a great season!
Indian Tree Men’s Club Website CLICK HERE
|Tournament Chairman||Greg Guarnerosemail@example.com||303-908-4404|
|Wednesday Nights||Terry Naughtonfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-915-7480|
|Super Seniors||Bill Petersonemail@example.com||303-217-1694|