The Executive and Tournament Committees want to welcome you to the golf season and pass along some important dates and information about the Club.
- The Colorado golf season begins March 15, and ends November 15.
- Your 2018 handicap will remain active until April 7, 2019. Handicaps not renewed by April 7, 2019, will be deactivated, but can be reactivated anytime during 2019 upon receipt of a 2019 application and payment of membership dues.
- Tournament Schedule can be found on the Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club’s website at https://indian.golfgenius.com, at the Pro Shop or the link below.
- First Tournament is the Kick-Off shotgun on April 6th. Following the tournament will be the Spring Banquet and Membership Meeting.
- Men’s Club application and dues can be paid by submission into the Men’s Club Box at the Pro Shop or sign up online via the Men’s Club website at https://indian.golfgenius.com
- PAC Race format details can be found on the Indian Tree Men’s Club website at https://indian.golfgenius.com. Coming Soon to Website
- All tournament entries for 2019 are to be completed on Indian Tree Mens Club’s website at https://indian.golfgenius.com. **Any one player can do multiple entry submissions. This is an option for any player that does not want to enter in a tournament via online.***
- Tournament entries are now available online for the following tournaments: Kick-Off ($25 fee includes Spring Banquet), Individual Match Play, 2 Man Match Play and 4 Man Hot Ball. If you are not playing in the Kick-Off tournament, you can pay your Spring Banquet fee online also.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a member of the Executive Committee or Tournament Committee. Executive Committee meetings are held monthly at the Indian Tree Golf Course.
Have a great season!
|Treasurer||Doug Horvey||golfr415 @aol.com||303-241-7718|
|Tournament Chairman||Don Stoneremail@example.com||303-715-8036|
|Wednesday Nights||Terry Naughtonfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-915-7480|
|Super Seniors||Bill Petersonemail@example.com||303-217-1694|
|Handicap Chairman||Darrin Bell||Dbell@ICS-USA.NET||303-885-1602|