From The President,
The Executive and Tournament Committees want to welcome you to the 2023 golf season and pass along some important dates and information about the Club.
- The Colorado golf season begins March 15, 2023 and ends November 15, 2023.
- Your 2022 handicap will remain active until April 15, 2023. Handicaps not renewed by April 15, 2023, will be deactivated, but can be reactivated anytime during 2023 upon receipt of a 2023 application and payment of membership dues.
- Men’s Club application and dues can only be paid online via The Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club’s website. Applications will be accepted as of February 6, 2023.
- The 2023 Tournament Schedule can ONLY be found on the Indian Tree Golf Club website; printed schedules will not be distributed.
- The first tournament is the Kick-off on Saturday April 1, 2023. It will be a 9:00 A.M. Shotgun start; the Spring Banquet and Spring Membership Meeting will follow golf.
- The Men’s Club has gotten away from the Pac Race in recent years. We will once again have the Vic Kline – Tournament of Champions; players qualify by winning a team event or a flight in an individual tournament. It is the last tournament of the season on Sunday October 15, 2023.
- Applications for the limited fields of Individual Match Play (32 players) and Two Man Match Play (32 teams) will open February 6, 2023.
- If have any questions, please feel free to contact me, a member of the Executive Committee or Tournament Committee.
Have a great season!
Men’s Club Website, Signup & Information CLICK HERE
|Tournament Chairman||Terry Naughtonfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-915-7480|
|Tournament Assistant Chairman||Jim Echtermeyeremail@example.com||303-881-6781|
|Super Seniors||Greg Guarnerosfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-908-4404|
|Handicap Chairman||Cory Loftusemail@example.com||303-330-8459|