From The President,
The Executive and Tournament Committees want to welcome you to the 2021 golf season and pass along some important dates and information about the Club.
- The Colorado golf season begins March 15, 2021 and ends November 15, 2021.
- Your 2020 handicap will remain active until April 15, 2021. Handicaps not renewed by April 15, 2021, will be deactivated, but can be reactivated anytime during 2021 upon receipt of a 2021 application and payment of membership dues.
- Men’s Club application and dues can only be paid online via The Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club’s website. Applications will be accepted as of February 1st.
- All tournament entries for 2021 are to be completed on Indian Tree Men’s Club’s website.
- The 2021 Tournament Schedule can ONLY be found on the Indian Tree Golf Club website; printed schedules will not be distributed.
- The first tournament is the Kick-off on Saturday April 3. Depending on where we are with Covid-19 restrictions, we will try to have our Spring Banquet and Membership Meeting after the tournament.
- The Men’s Club is not having a PAC Race in 2021. We have decided to have the Vic Kline – Tournament of Champions, winners from Individual and Team events will quality. Flight winners from the Masters and Club Championship will also qualify.
- All tournaments are active to sign up as of February 1st. Limited fields are Individual Match Play (32 Players) and Two Man Match Play (32 Teams).
- Much of how we proceed for 2021 will depend on if and when the Pro Shop opens.
- If have any questions, please feel free to contact me, a member of the Executive Committee or Tournament Committee.
Have a great season!
Indian Tree Men’s Club Website CLICK HERE
|Tournament Chairman||Jim Nealonemail@example.com||303-981-7434|
|Wednesday Nights||Terry Naughtonfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-915-7480|
|Super Seniors||Bill Petersonemail@example.com||303-217-1694|
|Handicap Chairman||Darrin Bellfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-885-1602|