The Executive and Tournament Committees want to welcome you to the golf season and pass along some important dates and information about the Club.
Golf Season and Handicaps
- The Colorado golf season begins March 15, and ends November 15.
- Your 2017 handicap will remain active until April 6, 2018. Handicaps not renewed by April 6, 2018, will be deactivated, but can be reactivated anytime during 2018 upon receipt of a 2018 application and payment of membership dues.
- The applications and tournament schedule can be found on the Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club’s website at http://ghin.com/eclub/cga/Indian_Tree_Golf_Course or at the golf shop.
- Exciting new PAC Race format. Details can be found on the Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club’s website at http://ghin.com/eclub/cga/Indian_Tree_Golf_Course
- The Club is not using the membership renewal feature available on the website. All new and returning members must submit a paper application with payment. Applications must be placed in the Men’s Club drop box in the pro shop.
Website and eGolfer Account
- All members are encouraged to create an eGolfer account to access the Club’s website and take advantage of its functionality. While general Club information will be available on the home page, other information such as tournament information and the ability to post or review scores, maintain personal contact information, and find other member’s contact information will only be available if you logon to the site.
- To access the website, you must join GHIN’s eGolfer program. Go to www.ghin.com, click on “Create a Profile”, complete the information, find Indian Tree Golf Course, and register.
- The website requires a username and password you create when you establish an eGolfer account. Your GHIN number is NOT your username.
- Members not registered as an eGolfer, will be able to see general Club information on the home page and receive email broadcasts; however, not all Club information will be available and we cannot guarantee you will receive all Club communications.
Have a great season!
Executive Committee meetings are held monthly at the Indian Tree Golf Course.
|Tournament Chair||Matt Lanzaemail@example.com||303-989-4880|
|Wednesday Nights||Terry Naughtonfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-915-7480|
|Super Seniors||Bill Petersonemail@example.com||303-217-1694|
|Handicap Co-Chairmen||Jim Echtermeyerfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-881-6781|
Related Files and Helpful one-page information sheets to help you learn and understand some of the basic USGA Rules of Golf
- Acceptability of Scores
- Equitable Stroke Control
- Determining Scores to Post
- Exceptional Tournament Scores
- Competing from Different Tees
Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club 2018 Spring Banquet and Meeting
Come join the Indian Tree Men’s Golf Club on Saturday, April 7, 2018, for the annual Kick -Off tournament, Spring Banquet and Meeting to discuss plans and events for the 2018 season. Social hour begins at the conclusion of the Kick -Off Shotgun tourney at 9:00 am, and the business meeting begins after lunch (2:00 pm). The banquet will be held regardless of weather or if tournament is postponed.
Dinner is $10 per person and is open to past, current, and potential new members. No refunds or credit if you are unable to attend. Also, one $5 raffle ticket can be purchased at the meeting for a drawing to be held at the conclusion of the meeting.
Please note that Kick-Off Tournament is a shotgun at 9:00 am. Be sure to stick around after golf to enjoy social hour until the banquet starts.
Please submit this form with your payment into the Men’s Club drop-box by Sunday April 1st, 2018.